Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello New World

Hello world of blogging. After much hesitation and plain boredom, I have decided to give into the idea of a blog. I like to write, and more so I like to write about nothing specific. So, here I go on a new adventure into the world wide web and all of it's interesting fads.

A little about me, I am at the moment working as a security officer at Boeing in the St. Louis area. But in a few short, hopefully, weeks I will be starting anew in Kansas City. I'm taking my roommate with me to move in with a couple friends of mine. Hilarity ensues.

I am going to go through the police academy and be a cop... eventually. But until then, I am just a 23 year old man who is out to live life and hopefully not drink himself to death in the process. But if I do, then I've lived a good life.

With the characters that I live with, and my personality as well, I figure there will be some good stories, adventures, and probably misadventures to write about. Hopefully, in doing so, I will be able to have some material for the films that we make.

That is pretty much me in summary. I hope to keep this up and when I read over I am thoroughly amused. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment