So, I moved to Kansas City. It's huge and I don't know the area. I'm slowly learning it, but it's hard when you've lived in the same area for 23 years. It's stupid seeing as how I can drive you all over the country of Kosovo, but I can't take you anywhere that is only 3 hours away from where I grew up. Lameballs. I moved up with my roommate Sam in with my oldest friends Joe and Chris. I'm still looking for a job, which blows. But so far it's been ok. I have a few friends who I was deployed with that live at the other end of the road, so that's good too.
Well, this is pretty much all that has been going on. New things are developing and hopefully it all goes great. Lets just hope that i get a job soon so that my nerves will be settled. I'm excited to see what this new chapter in my life brings. Well, here we go. In the words of Doc. "Where we're going Marty, we don't need roads."
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed the ending and am anxious to see where it leads.
ReplyDelete