Here's another song.
No I won't call you or knock on your door, no I won't bother you no more
because you know I think it's better off this way
I'll keep my distance I won't talk to your friends, I've made up my mind I'm not riding that fence
because you know I think it's better off this way
It's easier if you could only see I'm better off if I just let you leave
honey I'm running out of time to get you out of my mind it's easier this way
It's not gonna be easy forgetting about you, many sleepless nights but it's what I must do
because you know I think I'm better off this way
Erase all the messages you left on my phone, gotta get used to the thought of sleeping all alone
because you know I think I'm better off this way
It's easier if you could only see I'm better off if I just let you leave
and honey I am running out of time to get you out of my mind, it's easier this way
If you would understand the reason for this plan I'm tired down here on my knees
when I decide to say that I rather you away it's only cause it's best for me
and I don't mean to start, but you're still pulling on my heart and I just have to let you know
I feel that I might break to the point I begin to shake because I still have yet to let you go
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment