This is a song that I've written. I dig it when I finish a song so I'll put a few of the ones I've made up here.
Tell me what do you think of me, because I admire you, you're heart so true, like I want to be
does he love you like he should, make you feel at home, safe and not alone like I know I could
why do you lay awake at night, do your heart and your brain start to strain as they start to fight
i hope you begin to understand i love you so won't ever let you go but don't want to be the other man
I promise I will never let you down or make you cry so lets run away
take my hand look in my eyes I'll hold you close let me hear you say
I'm not the man on the side, all of my love you won't deny
jump on this train, I'll take you away from this town
I am the only man, nobody else will hold your hand
pull down the shades, stay in bed for three days away from the sun
I've been waiting for so long, you're always on my mind, it feels so right how could it be wrong
please stay don't want to watch you go, stay a little while let me see that precious smile don't be scared of the unknown
kiss me let me know you care listen to what you say love you every single day ill always be there
baby my love belongs to you hold in your hand the heart of this man it's tested and true
I'll take you away to be your escape now tell me is that so absurd
i ask nothing more than to just be sure so please just say those words
that i'm not the man on the side, i'm not the one you will deny
jump on this train let me take you away from this town
i am the only man nobody else will hold your hand
pull down the shades, stay in bed for three whole days away from the sun
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I want to hear some music with it.
ReplyDeleteI want to hear it! Youtube post!
ReplyDelete